Friday, July 30, 2010

Condition - feminine voice dare Week 7

This week's topic won't nail itself down. Rather than continue to damage the coffee table, I'll opt for free verse- short, but all I've got (like me)

Condition as a noun is a limiting circumstance, a reduction to the whole.
You can have everything you want on one condition
An incurable medical condition prevented him from becoming Idaho's square dance champ.
The living conditions reminded me of the cardboard sidewalks in Tijuana.

Change your grammar and you have a verb which proclaims a rewarding journey to full capacity.
After the deep conditioning treatment, her hair was strong as Rapunzel's.
These conditioning drills have really improved my fencing.
His months of mental conditioning carried him to the final round.

No comments:

Post a Comment